- Find out how Cailyn Jenner‘s kids feel about the big decision… – TMZ
- Huge news for fans of this Netflix movie – Just Jared Jr
- Did this couple have problems in their relationship? – Celebitchy
- Lizzo revealed her DMs with this famous star – TooFab
- The daughter of one of the most famous people in the world is a fashion icon – Popsugar
- Is this celeb dog the cutest?! – Just Jared Jr
- If you haven’t heard of Step, it’s a company you have to get to know! The modern day financial services company is built for teens and families. Just hours ago, the company announced a $100 million Series C round of funding! You may recognize some of the names who lead this round with General Catalyst. Some of the participating investors include Coatue, Stripe, Charli D’Amelio, The Chainsmokers, Will Smith and Jeffrey Katzenberg! The company also announced that Jared Leto and Franklin Templeton participated in the round as well, and NBA’s Steph Curry is now an investor, too!
“Our mission is to help improve the financial futures of the next generation and we’re thrilled to have such a massive vote of confidence from investors, especially during Financial Literacy Month,” CJ MacDonald, Founder and CEO at Step, said in a statement. “Thirty-eight percent of teens say they lack the financial resources needed to achieve financial independence and this is a problem Step is well positioned to help solve as we educate millions of households every day.”
Learn more at Step.com.
Source: Read Full Article