Madonna and Ahlamalik Williams show off their romance in steamy new video
Still going strong! Madonna, 62, and her 26-year-old boyfriend, Ahlamalik Williams, are once again proving age is just a number, courtesy of a super-steamy make out session the couple shared glimpses of on their respective Instagram Stories this week. The videos, republished by the Daily Mail, show Madge decked out in a shiny purple hooded jacket as she locks lips and shares an herbal treat with her dancer beau before glancing seductively at the camera. “Purple reign,” the singer captioned a series of solo shots of her in the purple jacket that appeared to have been taken the same day. Earlier this week, Madge told her followers she was “excited to be back” in New York City. She and Ahlamalik reportedly started dating in late 2018 after meeting a few years earlier when he auditioned to join her Rebel Heart tour.
Keep reading for the scoop on Jeannie Mai and Jeezy’s secret wedding, the latest on Lil Nas X’s controversial kicks and more …
RELATED: Madonna’s life in pictures
Jeannie Mai and Jeezy wed at intimate ceremony at their Atlanta home
Congrats are in order for “The Real” co-host Jeannie Mai and rapper Jeezy, who quietly tied the knot at their home in Atlanta on March 27. The wedding news comes one year after Jeezy proposed — also at their home — during a Vietnam-themed date night Jeezy planned after his dream of popping the question on a visit to the country was canceled due to the pandemic. Though they hoped to say “I do” in Italy or France, the pandemic forced them to find a plan B. “We were really looking forward to having all of our friends and family there to celebrate,” Jeannie, 42, tells Vogue, which was first to report the happy news. “But we had to change all of our wedding plans due to COVID. After Jeezy’s mother unexpectedly passed, we quickly learned that life is too short. And at the end of the day, Jeezy and I really just wanted to become husband and wife. So we decided to turn our original wedding into a mini-mony, where we exchanged our vows in front of our immediate family and a few close friends.” The couple, who met when Jeezy, 43, appeared on Jeannie’s show, required guests to show negative tests for COVID-19 two days before as well as the day of the wedding. Guests were not told the ceremony would take place at the couple’s house, the bride told Vogue. For the big day, Jeannie wore a custom nude gown by Galia Lahav that featured a gorgeous, applique-covered corset and long, flowing skirt. Jeezy wore a rose-colored suit by Teofilo Flor.
RELATED: Surprising celebrity marriages
Amy Schumer’s toddler pushes for expanded voting rights and fair elections in hilarious new PSA
“Are you really going to disappoint a baby?” That’s what new mom Amy Schumer wants to know in a video PSA she recently shot to get the word out about the For the People Act, a bill now in Congress that aims to expand voting rights and limit gerrymandering. Both Amy and her nearly 2-year-old son, Gene, are all about the bill because it will ensure “that politicians can’t steal our g—– elections,” Amy says in the RepresentUs-produced video, which launched Thursday, according to PR Newswire. “The short version is that the For the People Act is awesome, unless you hate democracy. And I know that you don’t, you love democracy,” she teases, before offering viewers a bribe that involves Gene. “At the end of the video, I’m gonna show you my son, my little baby. So that is bribery,” she deadpans. “This bill will save our elections. It is also how we finally stick it to political corruption so that billionaires will be stopped from buying elections and so that Congress pays attention to the issues that matter in this country,” she asserts, adding, “I support it, baby Gene supports it, and we both need you to support it too.” Finally, she asks, “Are you really going to disappoint a baby?” At the end of the clip, Amy follows through on her end of the promised bribe and puts Gene on the camera. He adds some gravitas by telling viewers, “Opa fi cow brie tea thing really, how,” … or something. Asked if he likes the For the People Act, however, Gene’s English is quite clear. “Yeah!” he cheers. Amy and her husband Chris Fischer welcomed Gene, their first child, in 2019.
Lil Nas X-back ‘Satan Shoes’ ordered to halt sales amid Nike lawsuit
It looks like Lil Nas X will be stuck with the 666th pair of “Satan Shoes” made by MSCHF Product Studio Inc., in honor of his new, devil-themed video for the song, “Montero (Call Me By Your Name).” On Thursday, a federal court ordered MSCHF Products to temporarily stop selling the $1,018 shoes due to trademark infringement, according to Reuters. The kicks are actually tweaked Nike Air Max 97s, emblazoned with a verse from the Bible about Satan’s fall from heaven. They’re said to come with a drop of human blood in the midsole, along with the still-prominent Nike swoosh logo on each shoe. Nike sued MSCHF Products for trademark infringement on Monday amid social media controversy over the theme of the shoes. (Earlier this week, country singer John Rich urged fans on Twitter to “pray for” Lil Nas X “to give his life to Jesus and be saved.”) Nas X, who was not named in the lawsuit, was reportedly planning to select the lucky recipient of the last of the 666 pairs of “Satan Shoes” that MSCHF Products made. The rest have already sold out.
Teresa Giudice’s new boyfriend joins Teresa, Joe and their daughters for dinner
Just a few months after finalizing their divorce, Teresa Giudice and Joe Giudice are now spending time together with their daughters — and Teresa’s new boyfriend. On Wednesday, the former couple’s daughters, Milania Giudice, 15, and Gia Giudice, 20, both shared videos on their Instagram Stories that showedTeresa, Joe and all four of their daughters having dinner together with Louie Rueleas, who Teresa reportedly started dating last year. The get-together took place in the Bahamas, according to People, after Louie expressed interest in getting to know Joe for the sake of the girls he and Teresa share. “Louie wanted to go to the Bahamas and meet [Joe] — which I thought was the most amazing thing ever,” Teresa told Andy Cohen last month on “Watch What Happoens Live.” “He said he just wanted to talk to him and let him know he’s not trying to take his place or anything,” she explained. Judging from Joe’s Instagram, the extended family dinner went great. “I truly appreciate & hope i will continue to be present in my best friend [sic] life,” Joe wrote alongside a pic of the dinner group. “A great person, mom, and confident individual,” he added, complimenting his ex. “@teresagiudice @louiearuelas great meeting you and your boy🍷.”
Justin Bieber addresses ‘MLK Interlude’ controversy
On his new studio album, “Justice,” Justin Bieber samples part of Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.’s 1967 “But If Not” sermon in what he calls the “MLK Interlude.” Though the sample got a green light from the late civil rights activist’s daughter and estate, critics have taken issue with the seeming lack of context for the track, which segues into a love song about Justin’s wife, Hailey Bieber. This week, the singer addressed the backlash that’s been growing online over his use of the clip. Speaking to Bieber Nation co-founder Kristal Terrell on the Clubhouse app, Justin explained that when he was growing up in Canada, Black history “was just not a part of our education system,” according to Billboard. That lack of education, he said, led him to make “insensitive jokes” a boy and to generally be “part of the problem because I just didn’t know better.” Asked how he responds to detractors who’ve accused him of trying to be a “white savior” at a crucial time for race relations, Justin said he included the clip in the hopes of inspiring necessary conversations — not because he meant to liken himself to Dr. King. “I want to keep growing and learning about just all social injustices and what it looks like for me to be better, what it looks like for my friends to be better. And I know I have a long way to go,” Justin said. “I love that when people are listening to my album, these conversations are coming up and they’re like, ‘Well, how is he going from Martin Luther King into a love song?’ I’m not trying to make a connection between me and Martin Luther King. That’s why I never try to talk about social injustice or I didn’t want to be the one to talk about it because I just have so much more learning to do.” Justin went on to say it was a “no brainer” to take the risk of facingcriticism over his “motives,” telling the group of about 8,000 Clubhouse room fans that he ultimately wanted to “amplify” the message in Dr. King’s” incredibly touching speech.”
RELATED: The business of being Justin Bieber
Sofia Vergara’s ex, Nick Loeb, loses final appeal for custody of embryos
The years-long battle Sofia Vergara’s ex has been waging for custody of frozen pre-embryos they created when they were still together may finally be over. People reports Nick Loeb lost his final appeal this week when a Los Angeles judge rejected his objections to the court’s previous ruling, which confirmed “both parties had to agree in order to do anything with the embryos,” per a written agreement, or “Form Directive,” they both signed at the fertility clinic back in 2013. Nick had claimed he signed the agreement under “duress,” according to People. But the judge tossed that objection, ruling that Nick’s duress doesn’t make the agreement “void or voidable.” The court also threw out Nick’s claim he and Sofia had an “oral agreement” to let him implant the embryos in a surrogate, saying there’s no “material fact” to prove the claim is true. The court further ruled Nick can’t “use the embryos or sue on behalf of them in any capacity without [Sofia’s] consent,” according to People. Finally, Nick was found to have already “breached” the Form Directive by taking the case to Louisiana, where he set up a trust for the embryos, sued on their behalf and tried to get custody of them. Those efforts failed as well. “The judge was clearly influenced by Hollywood,” Nick said in a statement. He added a promo for his upcoming film and release date, then concluded, “It’s sad that Sofia, a devout Catholic, would intentionally create babies just to kill them.”
Lauren London, LeBron James and more stars honor Nipsey Hussle on the second anniversary of his death
Wednesday, March 31, marked the second anniversary of Nipsey Hussle’s death, a milestone that sparked a wave of remembrances on social media. “The Day Of Ermias’ transition changed the course of my life forever,” wrote his longtime partner, Lauren London, referencing the late rapper, businessman and community activist’s given name, Ermias Asghedom. “2 years, and it feels like yesterday and eternity all at the same time. Grief and Healing have been constant companions on this journey,” she continued. “In honor of his life and demonstration… May all of heaven exalt your name for all you did on Earth and beyond. Brave and beloved soul, Ermias. You are missed deeply. You are loved immensely. You will forever be. I love you eternally.” The actress’ moving post was met with love and support from the likes of Ava Duvernay, Big Sean, Teyana Taylor and more of Nipsey and Lauren’s famous friends. LeBron James, who was close with the late rapper, shared a quote from Nipsey that read, “Would you rather be at war with yourself and at peace with the world or at peace with yourself and at war with the world?” Busta Rhymes shared a tribute as well, writing, “Thank you for your greatness king @NipseyHussle. You are truly missed beloved. Thank you for giving us so much in such a short amount of time almighty. Continue to rest king.” Nipsey, 33, was fatally shot in front of his Marathon clothing store in the South Central Los Angeles neighborhood where he spent years working to end gun and gang violence. Eric Holder, a man Nipsey knew and spoke with shortly before he was murdered, was later arrested and indicted by a grand jury on counts of murder, attempted murder and weapons-related charges.
Britney Spears’ former makeup artist claims she was not behind recent post about NYT doc
Earlier this week, Britney Spears finally broke her silence on the New York Times’ documentary that traced her rise to fame and explored her conservatorship, telling Instagram followers the doc left her “embarrassed” andtearful. In the comments, a number of the singer’s fans questioned whether she’d actually written the post. Now, a makeup artist who claims to be in contact with Britney is backing up that speculation. Billy Brasfield, who worked with the singer in 2012 and 2013, tells Page Six that when he saw the post, he “immediately knew it was not her.” He claims he “texted her about it” and she responded. “What was upsetting [about the post] — it was basically a narrative denouncing her fans and the Free Britney movement and people now taking a very conscious look at the facts and what is going on,” he says. “Although it might be complicated for her, of course she is invested. It’s her life. She does not like being a victim, she never wanted to be a victim and doesn’t see herself as a victim. She sees herself as a survivor and has navigated this with patience and strategy.” Billy reportedly believes someone on Britney’s team shared the post as a means of distracting the public’s attention away from the latest news about her conservatorship. Within 24 hours of the post going live, Page Six and other outlets reported Britney’s father, Jamie Spears, filed a request to have her estate cover the cost of legal fees he’s incurred while fighting her attempts to have him removed from his role as her co-conservator. The amount he wants from the estate hovers somewhere around $3 million, according to the Post.
Source: Read Full Article