Did Zendaya and Tom Holland just confirm all those romance rumors?
Over the past few years, Zendaya and Tom Holland have racked up a long, combined list of denials in response to copious waves of rumors about their off-screen relationship. Those denials may be harder to back up, however, after the “Spider-Man” costars were spotted kissing in a car in Los Angeles on July 1. Page Six published pics of the two seemingly making out in Tom’s car, along with a photo of the stars spending time with Tom’s mom. Dating whispers have swirled around Zendaya and Tom since at least 2017, when an insider told People the actors, who are at least open about their close friendship, were keeping their alleged romance private, but had already “gone on vacations together.” Both Zendaya and Tom poked fun at the story on social media, with Zendaya noting, “I haven’t been on vacation in years.”
Keep reading to see what Padma Lakshmi thinks about the new “Top Chef” winner’s sexual harassment allegations …
RELATED: Catch up on all the celeb love news from June 2021
Padma Lakshmi addresses ‘Top Chef’ winner harassment controversy
Padma Lakshmi is weighing in on the controversy around Austin-based chef Gabe Erales’ “Top Chef” win on the July 1 season finale. Gabe, 40, confirmed last week that he was fired from his executive chef role at Austin’s Comedor after rumors were already brewing that he lost his job over a situation involving sexual harassment. Speaking to the Austin-Statesman, co-owner Philip Speer said Gabe was fired “due to violation of our policies and for behavior in conflict with our values.” According to Page Six, Philip later went into more detail, saying Gabe’s policy violation had something to do with harassment and discrimination targeting women. As fans slammed “Top Chef” on Twitter on July 2 for failing to address the matter — “I love this show but people are coming forward with their stories and it’s not looking good,” one person posted in reference to Gabe — Padma jumped in with a response of her own. “As someone who has been sexually harassed, this topic is a serious one and merits openness,” she tweeted. “We filmed Top Chef in October of last year & were not aware of the allegations now coming out about Gabe. This should be investigated & the network should consider its best action.” She added, “To be clear, no one has alleged sexual harassment on the record or otherwise to Bravo/Top Chef and we judges didn’t have any indication of inappropriate behavior from Gabe during his time on set.” As of July 2, the Food Network had yet to respond.
RELATED: Talk show host feuds and controveries
Duchess Kate (and her hilariously animated faces) return to Wimbeldon
Sure, COVID-19 safety protocols are loosening as people around the world continue to get vaccinated. But for slightly more fun proof things are slowly returning to normal, look no further than Duchess Kate, who’s back to making her famously animated Wimbeldon faces after 2020’s event was canceled due to the coronavirus pandemic. The avid tennis fan — and general sports lover — returned to the All England Lawn Tennis Club (she’s the AELTC’s royal patron) on July 1 to take in a match from the Royal Box on Centre Court. Clad in a summery blue and white polka dot skirt, blue blazer and white top, the duchess chatted and laughed with the Duke of Kent and AELTC Chairman Ian Hewitt. “Unbiased prediction to win it @andy_murray and @EmmaRaducanu,” the duchess tweeted with a winking emoji as she threw her support behind British tennis stars Andy Murray and Emma Raducanu. Kate also spent some time touring the Wimbledon Lawn Tennis Museum, checking out a new portrait of her men’s singles pick, Andy, and visiting the Wingfield Kitchen at the venue, where she helped prep the strawberry cake desserts that were being served that day. As she told followers on Twitter through the Kensington Royal account, the folks at the AELTC provided “200 hot meals per day, for a whole year, to those in need” through the kitchen when it was shuttered because of the pandemic.
RELATED: The funniest celebrity photos of 2021
Beyonce, Jay-Z and Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey kick off the holiday weekend together in The Hamptons
Music power couple Beyonce and JAY-Z got an early start on their holiday weekend in The Hamptons, where they met up with their longtime friend, Twitter and Square CEO Jack Dorsey, on July 1. Page Six spotted the three — plus a pair of guys who appeared to be security — enjoying a stroll on the beach, though a slightly more celebratory outing seems in order, as well. Back in March, Jack and Jay announced a partnership that’s now in the process of transferring the reins of Jay’s music streamer, TIDAL, over to Square in return for nearly $300 million. Jay’s also slated to join Square’s board of directors as part of the massive deal, which represents an equally massive profit for Jay, who bought TIDAL for $56 million back in 2015. Jack also recently partnered with Beyonce. In April 2020, the tech entrepreneur’s #startsmall LLC teamed up with the singer’s BeyGOOD charity to funnel $6 million into mental health and wellness services for essential workers in Houston, New York City, New Orleans and Detroit, where the coronavirus pandemic was hitting communities of color especially hard. Not that it’s all business for Bey, Jay and Jack — last summer, the three were photographed cruising around The Hamptons on a yacht with Beyonce and Jay’s twins, Rumi and Sir Carter, onboard.
RELATED: Beyonce’s life and career in pictures
Britney Spears’ co-conservator files to resign
Another day, another wave of drama in Britney Spears’ conservatorship case … Earlier this week, Judge Brenda Penny denied Britney’s request to remove her father, Jamie Spears, from his co-conservator role, in spite of her recent bombshell allegations about his controlling behavior. Instead, she ruled the court would proceed with plans to have Jamie share responsibility for managing Britney’s $60 million estate with wealth management firm Bessemer Trust. Now, Bessemer Trust has asked to bail on the co-conservator plan, citing concern about Britney’s claim that the conservatorship is “abusive” and has left her traumatized. In court documents filed July 1, the firm’s lawyers wrote that because Britney “claimed irreparable harm to her interests in her testimony,” made it clear she objects “to the continuation of the voluntary conservatorship,” and expressed a “desire to terminate the conservatorship,” Bessemer Trust “has heard the conservatee [Britney] and respects her wishes,” according to CNN. The outlet also noted two “sources close to” Britney have confirmed the singer’s lawyer plans to file to end the conservatorship very soon. No progress towards ending the conservatorship can take place until that petition is filed.
Mark Wahlberg wishes his ‘total smokeshow’ wife a happy birthday
Over the course of his nearly 21-year romance with Rhea Durham, Mark Wahlberg has never shied away from gushing publicly about his love for the Florida-born model. And on July 1, Mark got another chance to praise his longtime lady as she turned 43. “Happy birthday to my wife Rhea,” Mark wrote on Facebook, “who is not only a total smokeshow, but most importantly, an incredible mother to our four amazing children.” Alongside a gallery of pics of the two sharing a sweet embrace and of Rhea with their kids, he added, “Love you, babe!!” Mark, 50, met Rhea at a press junket in 2001. As he’d later tell People magazine, they went out on their first date just one day later. The happy couple celebrates their 12th wedding anniversary in September.
Demi Lovato and Noah Cyrus hold hands, fueling more dating rumors
One week after they performed their new track, “Easy,” together for YouTube’s 2021 Pride celebration, Demi Lovato and Noah Cyrus were spotted holding hands at the “Space Jam: A New Legacy” party at Six Flags in Valencia, Calif. Although the singers appeared to be trying to stick with their group of friends while navigating a crowd and flashbulbs, the paw clasping reignited previous rumors the two might be romantically involved. According to Page Six, at least one insider thought the pair seemed cozy together during their recording sessions for the song, which appears on Demi’s new album, “Dancing With the Devil … The Art of Starting Over.” “They’re very close and have been hanging out,” the source said at the time. But the outlet also quoted a second source who dismissed the idea that a romance was blossoming. “They have dinner sometimes, but they’re not romantic,” the source said. “They got together for this song that sorta came together a bit last minute, and they hang out.” Demi came out as non-binary in May.
J Balvin and Valentina Ferrer welcome their first child together
Congrats are in order for new parents J Balvin and Valentina Ferrer! On July 1, Valentina shared a black and white photo of her hand holding a very tiny foot beneath a baby blanket on Instagram. “4 days of the best Love 💕💕💕,” she captioned the shot. Given the date of the Argentina-born model’s post, it seems the couple’s firstborn arrived on June 27.Since J tweeted “Querido Rio,” which means “my dear Rio” on the 27th, fans of the Colombian singer took it as a sign that’s the baby’s name and quickly began sending warm wishes and congratulations his way. It’s been a busy few months for J. In addition to gearing up for the couple’s new baby, he’s released multiple new songs, including this week’s “In Da Ghetto,” a collaboration with Skrillex. J, 36, reportedly met Valentina, 27, on the set of his 2017 “Sigo Extranandote” video.
Source: Read Full Article