GETTING everyone round for the football? Get the beers in, and then what about the food? Well, don't worry we've got it sorted.
This great Just Eat offer from TopCashback will help you save some pretty pennies, even if we don't save penalties.
As we take on Italy in the final this Sunday, we can't think of a better pairing than the beautiful game, and some delicious snacks.
- Save £5 when you spend £10 at Just Eat – click here
Whether it's chicken from KFC, burgers from McDonald's, or your local favourite, it's all available from Just Eat.
Thanks to this brilliant cashback deal from TopCashback, food fans can save £5 when they spend £10 at Just Eat too.
All you have to do is follow the instructions below and you could be saving a couple of quid on your takeaway this weekend.
You'll have until 30 June, or until 10,000 redemptions has been made (which ever happens first)to make the most of the offer, and it'll only be available to first time users.
You can check all the terms and conditions here.
How to save £5 when you spend £10 at Just Eat
- Sign up to Topcashback for free here
- Head to Topcashback’s Just Eat page and choose the £15 cashback offer
- Complete your Just Eat order via Topcashback
- £15 will track to your account, and after approximately 14 days will be payable to your bank account.
Looking for more deals across the Euros? These are the best deals supermarkets and chains are offering to celebrate the Euros.
How do cashback websites work?
They promise to earn you money on your shopping – but how do cashback websites work?
- Cashback sites agree offers with retailers which they pass on to customers
- This can vary from a set amount of money off whatever you are buying, or a percentage of the cost of your purchase
- The sums range from pennies for groceries to more than £100 for some mobile or broadband contracts
- You have to make your purchases by clicking through from the cashback site
- Because the sites drive traffic to retailers, they earn money from brands they support
- Membership of most sites is free – although some offer premium subscriptions which you pay more for.
Looking for more deals? Try these on for size.
The best TV deals for Euro 2020 including LG, Sony, Toshiba and more.
Plus, the best deals on Rose to snap up before Saturday.
If you click on a link in this story we will earn affiliate revenue.
Source: Read Full Article