EVE Sleep has announced a massive up to 35 per cent off mattresses and 20 per cent off selected bed frames.
The offer comes just in time for World Sleep Day, which is tomorrow – March 19.
Eve Sleep offers a range of mattresses (six in total), plus bedding, furniture, gifts and more.
- Eve Sleep up to 35 per cent off sale – find it here
The sleep-wellness brand's current promotion runs across every mattress on the site and selected bed frames.
Eve Sleep announced the offer to mark World Sleep Day, created to highlight the importance of sleep to our wellbeing, and the sale runs until Tuesday March 23.
Here are the biggest mattress discounts (UK double size) from the sale:
- The premium mattress, £758 (save £190) – buy here
- The premium hybrid mattress, £782 (save £196) – buy here
- The original mattress, £300 (save £129) – buy here
- The original hybrid mattress, £363 (save £156) – buy here
- The lighter mattress, £194 (save £105) – buy here
- The lighter hybrid mattress, £278 (save £151) – buy here
- Eve Sleep up to 20 per cent off selected bed frames – find it here
Eve Sleep offers a range of mattresses in sizes from Single to Double King, and has a 100 night trial – to help ensure you're happy with your purchase.
Delivery from the brand is usually free, although some areas may require a delivery charge.
Any delivery fees are added at the checkout, so make sure to check your total before purchasing.
Should you opt for a mattress, you can find useful information about how to clean your mattress (and what to do if it gets too hot when you sleep) at the bottom of the page here.
Before you buy, make sure to shop around to ensure one of Eve's products is the right fit for you.
We've spoken to a sleep expert who revealed how to get the best night’s sleep ever.
Keen to get something luxurious for your bedroom? Here are the best silk pillowcases you can snap up now.
Looking for sleep tips and tricks? We have a dedicated Sleep section for that.
This article and featured products have been independently chosen by Sun journalists. It contains links which are ads, and if you click a link and buy a product we will earn revenue.
Source: Read Full Article