• Sat. Dec 4th, 2021

Fan Paralyzed at 2017 Astroworld on Recent Tragedy: Travis Scott Shouldve Learned His Lesson

Nov 8, 2021

Kyle Green, who was injured after being pushed off of a balcony at Terminal 5 in Manhattan back on April 30, 2017, says that he is ‘devastated’ as 8 people were killed at the rapper’s recent show.

AceShowbiz -A fan who was paralized at Travis Scott (II)‘s Astroworld concert spoke against the rapper in the wake of the tragedy on Friday night, November 5. In a statement released by Kyle Green’s lawyer, it was said that he was “devastated” after learning of the incident that killed 8 people.

“He’s devastated and heartbroken for the families of those who were killed and for those individuals who were severely injured,” Kyle’s lawyer Howard Hershenhorn said in an interview on Saturday. “He’s even more incensed by the fact that it could have been avoided had Travis learned his lesson in the past and changed his attitude about inciting people to behave in such a reckless manner.”

Kyle was injured after being pushed off of a balcony at Terminal 5 in Manhattan back on April 30, 2017. In the same show, Travis was caught on video encouraging a separate fan to jump down from the second-floor earlier in the concert. “I see you, but are you gonna do it?” the “SICKO MODE” rapper said to the fan who was near the railing. “They gonna catch you. Don’t be scared. Don’t be scared!”

However, Kyle claimed that he was forced over the edge of the higher railing, noting that the event was “severely crowded.” In his lawsuit that he filed six months later, Kyle said that he broke several bones, including vertebrae in his fall. He additionally claimed that he subsequently hauled off the floor by show staff “without a cervical collar, backboard and other safety precautions.”

“Security picked him up like a sack of potatoes and carried him toward the front. Travis offered him his ring. Then they finally carried him out. Unfortunately, he was paralyzed,” Howard said in the interview. The case is currently pending.

At the Astroworld concert over the weekend, eight people, ranging in age from 14 to 27, died, while several others were injured. On Saturday, Travis took to Twitter to share a video addressing the incident. “I’m honestly just devastated,” he said in the clip as he sighed and rubbed his eyes and forehead in the black-and-white clip. “Anytime I could make out, you know, anything that’s going on, you know I stop the show and, you know, help them get the help they need.”

Source: Read Full Article