• Sun. Nov 28th, 2021

Ant and Dec share excitement over amazing Im A Celeb cast as theyre shown lineup

Oct 16, 2021

TV favourites Ant & Dec shared a video on their joint Instagram account to reveal their "amazing" reactions as they were shown the celebrity line-up for this year’s I’m A Celebrity…Get Me Out of Here!

Comedy duo Ant & Dec made up of Ant McPartlin and Declan Donnelly were seen sat at a table as photos of the celebrity line-up for this year’s series was shown to them.

They did not reveal the line-up to followers and the photos of the stars were pixelated to stop prying eyes, but their reactions suggested they were happy with the cast of 2021.

Ant, 45, and Dec, 46, were shown the first photo and Ant says: “Yes!” and the pair clap their hands and laugh as Ant says: “We love him!” With Dec adding: “Very good.”

For all the latest I'm A Celebrity…Get Me Out of Here! gossip, sign up for OK!'s daily newsletter here.

The duo seemed surprised with the second photo they were shown as Ant reacts with: “Oooh!” And Dec is open-mouthed as the pair agree: “Very good”.

They are surprised by several celebs shows to them with Dec at one point staring at the camera open mouthed and wide eyed before pointing at the card and saying: “That’s amazing!”

Dec continues: “That’s brilliant.” With Ant adding: “We’re happy!”

They then predict that one particular celeb will be the public's favourite to take part in the gruelling Bush Tucker Trials.

Dec stands up and says: “First Buch Tucker Trial, who’s getting it?” And they both point to a card with Ant adding: "First trial", and points, “and second trial”, he adds still pointing to the same card before adding: “and third trial.”

The teaser video has got fans taste buds tingling to find out the line-up. The Newcastle lads captioned the video: “Bring. It. ON!!” for their 4.3 million followers and the video prompted a response from last year’s winner Giovanna Fletcher who commented: “I cannot wait to watch! Xxx”

Fans took to the post to share their excitement for the new series with one commenting: “I have a feeling this I’m a celeb is gonna be brilliant.”

While a second penned: “omg! So flippin excited!” And a third wrote: “I’m so excited.”

Rumours have already been circulating on who will be taking part this year with names such as Good Morning Britain host Richard Madeley and EastEnders stalwart Adam Woodyatt flying round.


FormerStrictly Come DancingstarDame Arlene Phillipswas the first person rumoured to be a contestant on the programme.

If true, Arlene would be the oldest celebrity to take part in the hit ITV show at 78 years old. She’ll take over the title as oldest contestant from Boris Johnson’s father, Stanley Johnson, who took part in 2017 when he was 77 years old.

Source: Read Full Article