• Mon. Nov 28th, 2022

Louis Walsh confirms three huge names returning for X Factor All Stars

Jul 8, 2019

Louis Walsh has confirmed three huge names who are returning to the X Factor .

The judge is flying out to Los Angeles on Tuesday to begin filming the Celebrity version of the ITV talent show, and says they'll begin with the 'All Stars' version straight after.

Ahead of the brand new show, Louis has told Mirror Online that Leona Lewis, Alexandra Burke and Shayne Ward are all on the line up.

Speaking to us exclusively backstage at Dublin's Croke Park, where his band Westlife were performing on their Twenty Tour, he said: "I go to Los Angeles on Tuesday, I go to Simon’s house in Malibu, it’s me Simon [Cowell] and Nicole [Scherzinger] and we’re doing the celebrity one.

"We haven’t been told who the celebrities are I’ve just read bits in the papers. They want it to be a surprise to us when they walk out.

"It’s going to be great, and then we do the 'best of' all in one week, all the winners are coming back. Leona's coming back, Alexandra, Shayne, they’re all coming back."

Shayne won the second series of the X Factor in 2005, going on to enjoy chart success before turning his hand to acting.

Last year, he left soap Coronation Street after an award-winning stint as Aidan Connor.

Leona won the third series of the show back in 2006 and went on to have a huge career, even transferring over to America, which many artists struggle to do.


Alexandra triumphed on the fifth series in 2008.

Since then, she too has had success in the charts, and has also starred in a number of musical theatre productions, and took part in Strictly Come Dancing .

Louis also revealed that Pussycat Dolls star Nicole is returning as a judge alongside him and Simon.

The music manager also said he agreed that the time was right to give the X Factor a new format.

After filming the Celebrity version, Louis and the gang will then film an 'All Stars' version of the show featuring previous winners.

"It’s been so long as the old X Factor it had to change," he said.

"I don’t know what he’s planning for next year but this year I think the celebrity version is going to be brilliant and then the best of is like, wow.

"Simon doesn’t want us to know who is doing the celebrity version and he doesn’t want to know. I’m going on Tuesday and we start on Wednesday.

"It’s going to be new and fun, it’s going to be Love Island meets everything, it’s going to be bigger and better."

Do you have a story to sell? Get in touch with us at [email protected] or call us direct 0207 29 33033

Source: Read Full Article